Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I stole this tag from DP

1. What is your main cell phone ring-tone?

I don't know, some generic one that came with the phone. stupid cell phone can't download music unless i buy the mp3 to it. stupid stupid. if i ever get around to it i will change my ring tone to the one on my old phone ~ the tom tom club "genius of love".. the greatest ring tone ever, mkay?

2. What is your default avatar?

ummmmmmm, huh???

3. What station is your car radio permanently tuned to?

1150 a.m. Magia Solo Exitos. Spanish radio.

4. What is your computer desktop image?

A purse I wish I could buy...

5. Is there something you wear every single day?

The same as DP ~ Glasses!! dictator princess footnote: I don't wear Amirah hijabs - mostly shayla and my hair doesn't pop out at the edges ~ altho it took a lot of time and effort to perfect my hijab-wearing-with-glasses look in the beginning...

6. I wish I had a tracking device on:

my car keys

7. What page does your internet browser open with?

google.

8. This item never leaves my car/purse:

bottle of water (yes i do refill it)

9. What TV show do you never miss?

nothing on tv is that important to me.

10. What phrase do you hear yourself repeating too often?

me likey likey; faaaaaantastic; yo; fancy; sassy; Am I in trouble?

No comments: