Monday, February 19, 2007

Almost back to normal

Friday I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a truck but was still able to go to work.

Saturday I kept waking up in the middle of the night, my entire body and now my head feeling ready to burst. I kept thinking about symmetry for some reason and wanted to take a shower but thought the water would kill me. I ended up having a 102 degree temp and stayed in bed all day. (When I get fevers.. I think/talk crazy stuff)

Sunday my body felt better but my sinuses were a mess. I spent most of the night coughing and didn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Now my back and chest hurt, my nose is runny... but I still feel better alhamdulillah.

With that pesky flu bug almost out of the way, I find myself able to get out of bed in the morning to do my daily internet readings. I stumbled upon this article. For the love of God people, stop climbing Mt. Hood!

Well that is all for now... I have to go air out my room and wash all my sheets. There is this post-flu heavyness in the air in that space I have occupied for nearly 72 hours straight. It really needs to be cleaned....

No comments: