Saturday, April 28, 2007

What's Going On

I mentioned that I may have some big news.. well I don't want to get ahead of myself.

So I guess I will just say that yes I started talking to another Could-Be Mr. Jilbabble. We were introduced right around the time I told that other freakazoid to get lost. I'll call this new one Mr. Nice Guy, cuz that what he is. A NICE GUY.

I'm not going to go into details but I will say we finally were able to meet face to face. For my part, it was positive. I have yet to find our how Mr. Nice Guy feels.

Mr. Nice Guy was very polite and friendly. He is also a convert but has been Muslim for almost 10 years alhamdulillah. he's got tons of knowledge and showed it in a non-condescending way. What I liked right away about him was the fact that he didn't try to act like a Know-It-All or Holier-Than-Thou. He speaks of his conversion, of the deen, with a lot of humility and never made me feel like somehow I was not Muslim Enough. You can feel how much he loves this deen just from the way he says "Alhamdulillah."

I can honestly say that if he is not interested in me, I am just glad to have met him. Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Asalaamu Alaikum!

Jilbabblita,

I am so excited at this possibility! I will make dua that Allah blesses you with what is best for you, in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.

ma'a salaamah,

ha