Wednesday, October 10, 2007




Something happened today that triggered the Bitch part of my pregnant, hormone-infested self.

I got a Macy's gift certificate from work as an Eid present. I thought "Sweet! I can get a new dress for Eid! Weeeeee!"

So I went to Macy's and found some things in my budget... and tried them on... in various sizes cuz I'm a growing Mama...

AND EVERYTHING LOOKS HORRIBLE!

I've already been gaining weight but now my gut is popping out - and it's not cute. Plus my butt is getting bigger day by day... so everything I tried on was NOT flattering at all...

I came home and took my anger out on the family... Sort of...

I'm not yelling... I'm just irritated by what anyone says or does.

God bless my family though. My son, even though he doesn't know I'm pregnant, helped me make dinner (although it was like pulling teeth)... my husband is going to rent me a movie after taraweeh... and my mom went out to sooth my craving for popsicles...

sweet sweet popsicles..



the one on the far right, as a matter of fact...

i can almost taste it...

No comments: