Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where to start?

Hmm. I guess with the shiny happy stuff.

Baby Dept.

My belly is growing every day... subhan allah if you'd ask me yesterday I'd say I'm getting big. But today I went to a baby shower and realized I'm still pretty tiny. Alhamdulillah - I'm not blowing up *yet*...

I feel my little guy kicking all the time. He likes to dance on my bladder. Frequently. I use the bathroom so much I feel like I'm developing a special relationship with my toilet.

Religion Dept.

I am happy to report that my Eman Levels are increasing every day Alhamdulillah. I am reading Qur'an.. jotting down ayahs in a notebook and making notes on things... and I go back and read them and they have been a great benefit to me.

My prayers are better too, alhamdulillah.

General Stuff Dept.

I was sick all day yesterday. Stayed in bed and watched movies.

**the rest of this post was deleted from this blog, and therefore, my memory ***

4 comments:

PM said...

Salaam Alaikum precious,

Hmmm.... I don't think it would hurt to bring someone in to talk with you both. Certainly it is worth a shot. But one thing I was thinking as I read this was that you will know when it is time to break free from this situation. No matter what everyone says only you can truly know the right time. I pray that you won't suffer too much and too long.

Take care of yourself and your children.

Love you,
PM

Miss Muslimah said...

I totally agree with pm...

J Lev said...

yah PM gives the wisest advice out there. Take care of yourself and your corazon de melon. No dejes que te lo parta mas. hugs to you.

Umm Layth said...

every cloud has a silver lining, dear. Attempt a 3rd person, and do your best to control yourself (because that will not help improve the situation, either), and if that doesn't work, make istikhaarah and trust in Allah, no matter what.