Monday, December 17, 2007

just in case you were wondering... buttered chicken still does not agree with me even now that i DON'T have morning sickness ...

my chest.. my chest.. my chest is on FIRE!!

Baby Dept.

in case you didn't read the previous entry... i'm having a BOY! Alhamdulillah. All those old wives tales that are supposed to indicate gender are so not true. Everything 'indicated' that i was having a girl.. but alas Allah planned for me to have a boy.

Alhamdulillah so far all the organs look health. I have an appt on 1/22 for a fetal echo to rule out any heart defects, so that should put my mind at more ease (at least in this aspect of my life).

It's amazing now I can feel him kick and *I think* squirm around inside my ever-increasing-in-size belly. Last night I was laying flat on my stomach and I had my hands on my abdomen and I swear I could feel some kicks. Mr. Wonderful put his hand on my belly (I was giggling about how I felt the baby) and the baby stopped moving. "See.. he loves me more already," I bragged.

***

2 comments:

Livin_life_and loving_it said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.